Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Eating good - but ravenous!

I've made it to my workout room three times since last time we walked!   Met goal!  I hope I can keep this up when my new job starts.  I also am really interested in eating organic since watching GMO OMG.  Good documentary on Netflix.  Also discovered that Costco has great organic products (see pic).  Even better, an easier way to shop at Costco for organic is simply to look for green marked tags above the items. Its really not that much more expensive and it tastes so much better.  Goes bad quick though, which I guess it the point. Im putting lots of things in my freezer. 

My goal for next week is to not only do the abs challenge with you, but to cut down on how much I'm eating.  Since I'm working out more, all I want to do is eat.  Even if it is healthy, I'm not losing any weight. I also can tell I'm gaining muscle.  I think it's true what you said last week that our body gets used to these crash course excercise/diet routines.  I havent lost put half a pound since last week!!!   Frusterating!!!   I need to drink more water....   

1 comment:

  1. Vegetable-rich recipes: https://blog.myfitnesspal.com/15-dishes-that-will-change-how-you-think-about-veggies/?user_id=173067505455101&alt_source=mfp&alt_medium=email&alt_campaign=recipes20150810&utm_source=mfp&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=recipes20150810&mkt_tok=3RkMMJWWfF9wsRokvK7PZKXonjHpfsX96%2BgqXKG1g4kz2EFye%2BLIHETpodcMTsViMa%2BTFAwTG5toziV8R7DBLM153N8QXRTg

    ReplyDelete